Complaint Review: Debtportfolios4sale - Sam Mitch

• Updated: Mon, March 29, 2010

• Reported By: Misc30 — Chatsworth California United States of America
Debtportfolios4sale - Sam Mitch
200 John Young Parkway Orlando, Florida United States of America

Debtportfolios4sale - Sam Mitch drew up a contract for purchase of a consumer debt portfolio, debited money with the promise that the purchased goods would be to me within 24 hours. Once the money was debited, he stopped returning my calls Orlando, Florida

*Consumer Comment: SAM LETIZIA..PUNK CON MAN

Debtportfolios4sale is a SCAM! I spoke with a Sam Mitch over a two week period regarding the purchase of a debt portfolio. When I agreed to purchase, he drew up a contract, emailed it to me. I reviewed,signed and emailed it back along with my banking information. He proceeded to debit my bank account accordingly then stopped taking my phone calls and emails and I never received my product. This supposed guy (Sam Mitch) is a CON ARTIST and according to another post here, Sam is not even his real name. Very shady character.

Everytime you call their listed number, it goes directly to a regular cell phone recording and phone calls are never returned.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS GUY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2010 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Debtportfolios4sale-Sam-Mitch/Orlando-Florida-32810/Debtportfolios4sale-Sam-Mitch-drew-up-a-contract-for-purchase-of-a-consumer-debt-portfo-586878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Debtportfolios4sale - Sam Mitch

SAM LETIZIA..PUNK CON MAN

AUTHOR: Eshan - ()

I can help you locate him! I know where he lives and places he frequents