Complaint Review: decormyeyes.com

• Reported By: Truffle — Oroville California United States of America
decormyeyes.com
56 Beaumont Street Internet United States of America

decormyeyes.com ,DecorMyEyes.com Malicious customer service response , Internet

I sent a pair of Christian Dior prescription sunglasses to have the frames repaired. The website requires you to pay for return shipping when you send your glasses to them (I also paid to ship the glasses to them). The website assures you that you will receive an estimate by email with a link to approve the estimate and pay for the repairs or they will return you glasses to you.

After a month I sent an email asking for status; I received a canned response saying a technician would contact me. No technician contacted me. Sent another email a month later, same canned response; no technician contacted me. Sent another email 2 days ago asking for status on my glasses or have them returned to me. I said that if I did not hear back within 24hours I was going to post on the Internet how bad this experience had been. I actually got a response asking why I had not contacted them before and what kind of glasses had I sent to which I replied with my information.

I got a second email that stated this very nasty information "Kate will call you tomorrow.
BTW : you don't scare me and with those kinds of threats do you think I would think twice about urinating all over your frame and then returning it?
Common I have your glasses in MY POSSESION do not $#*! (spelled out in the email) with me".

PLEASE, Do Not Ever use this website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2010 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/decormyeyescom/internet/decormyeyescom-DecorMyEyescom-Malicious-customer-service-response-Internet-649163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on decormyeyes.com