Complaint Review: dee dolvin

• Updated: Thu, June 23, 2011

• Reported By: Brasil — miami Florida United States of America
dee dolvin
325 s biscayne blvd #1420 miami, Florida United States of America

dee dolvin waste of time miami, Florida

wouldn't recommend this attorney Dee Dolvin. I traveled 35 miles for an initial free consultation only for her to tell me she had a conflict with the judge. She eventually charged me $250 for the consultation after she masterfully manipulated my getting removal of two cases from the judge's court to another so she could request $2,500. Dee Dolvin never met with me or returned my phone calls prior to the hearings and canceled 24 hours prior sending her associate attorney instead who did not represent me at the hearing. She charged $300 for 7 hours though I represented myself and testified with witnesses. This is just part of the issues I encountered with this farce attorney. For non-representation at one hearing and no litigation or paperwork, I was charged $2,500 over a civil retraining order I obtained against someone. I represented my own case. Dee Dolvin refused to negotiate claiming my retainer was used up. When I took her to Small Claims Court for non-representation, she lied to the judge about many things and attacked my credibility with outrageous accusations. She also claimed she wrote off $4,000 for reading through my materials. Because she recklessly lies and is particularly vicious in her accusations against anyone who challenges as such, I reported her to the Florida Bar Association and encourage any others with similar experiences do the same. On a side note, her husband Steve Sanchez, filed a frivolous lawsuit in Federal court against the City College of miami. In October, 2009 his attorney was sanctioned by the court $14,000 for not withdrawing the lawsuit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2011 12:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dee-dolvin/miami-Florida-33131/dee-dolvin-waste-of-time-miami-Florida-744279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dee dolvin