Complaint Review: deer creek products

• Submitted: Tue, December 10, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, December 10, 2002

• Reported By:taylor Michigan
deer creek products
3038 n w 25th ave Pompano Beach, Florida Nationwide U.S.A.

Deer Creek Products Cashed ripoff scam cashed check but never sent product Pompano Beach Florida

Did not sent product for more than 6 months; rip-off scam con artists .....

I mailed my check with order form to Deer Creek Products, back in July of this year. It is now Dec. They have my money and I still have no product. I have called- no response on hold for 20 minutes at a time at the long distance phone number. I have sent 3 e-mails, no response. I have wrote- no response.

I have done some investigating seems there are many like me out there. Some dating back 2 yrs. I can't believe this. I guess I need to contact the local news station. We need help. All of us who have been ripped off by this so-called company.

Justice must be served.

Taylor, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2002 07:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/deer-creek-products/nationwide/Deer-Creek-Products-Cashed-ripoff-scam-cashed-check-but-never-sent-product-Pompano-Beach-F-37823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on deer creek products