Complaint Review: Deer Valley Auto Reviews

• Reported By: Ursala — Phoenix Arizona
Deer Valley Auto Reviews
2126 Deer Valley Rd Phoenix, Arizona USA

Deer Valley Auto Reviews rip off, shady, thieves, liars Phoenix Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Why Did You Buy It???

Bought a van there in Feb 2013. Worse choice ever! I was overcharged for the van, it was a $1000.00 van that I paid $4000.00 cash. I had a list of things that I wanted fixed before I bought it which included fixing the locks; doors didn't lock, Radio; was locked out, automatic sliding door; didn't open, back windows; didn't open/close, AC/Heat in back; didn't function, airbag light; reset the airbag, engine; over heating, to name those that I can remember.

They lied about the car being in an accident that was why the airbag light was on, they said it was just a switch! They said the radio could be fixed at a real dealership for free, turns out it was $250.00. They fixed the sliding door, it worked for one opening and never again. If I open the back windows they either stay open or don't open all together. The AC/heat just plain doesn't work and they said sorry that is cosmedic we can't do anything about that. I test drove the van and saw that it was over heating, so they claimed they fixed it and I paid them. I drove it for 5 mins and it completely over heated, I took it right back and demanded to have my money back they refused becuase I paid cash for it. Instead of just making a clean break ( i had the car only 5 mins!!!) they said they would fix it and took it to a different mechinic who charged them "$1600.00" to fix it. I was without the van for days.

They kept changing the subject and distracting us from the real issues! I hate this place and every day I regret ever going there!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2013 01:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deer-Valley-Auto-Reviews/Phoenix-Arizona-85027/Deer-Valley-Auto-Reviews-rip-off-shady-thieves-liars-Phoenix-Arizona-1088237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deer Valley Auto Reviews

Why Did You Buy It???

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

If you think this car was over-priced, why did you buy it?  Then you go on to say how many problems this thing had and YOU BOUGHT IT ANYWAY!  It never, ever ceases to amaze me how people will throw COMMON SENSE out the window when it comes to a stupid car!