Complaint Review: defensivedriving.com

• Submitted: Wed, February 20, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 20, 2013

• Reported By: macloud — Internet United States of America
defensivedriving.com
11 Greenway Plaza Suite 3150 Houston, Texas 77046 Internet United States of America

defensivedriving.com defensivedriving.com ...ripped me off by putting me in a tough spot Internet

I took an online driving defense class with defensivedriving.com to remove a traffic ticket. The class they offer is easy and the rates are decent. Since I have an out of state license, I was required to submit a form before I was issued the certificate. I HAVE TO turn the certificate to court by next week, and I submitted my form via email to defensivedriving.com two weeks ago. I was checking my mail box every day and did not receive anything. So today I went online to chat with one of their online customer reps to check my certificate status to see if it was lost in the mail or something happens to it. I was told that they have never received my form. I double checked my email, and it was sent out successfully to the correct email address. I resent my form to the same email again, and this time the rep said he has received my form right away.

It is too late now! Now it is too close to my court day and I can't risk to wait possibly another 5 to 7 business days for my certificate to come (and hopefully "doesn't get lost" in the mail)  If they "would have received" my form 2 weeks ago, I would have enough time to wait for it to come in the mail. My only choice is pay $35 overnight shipping so I don't screw myself over court.

The customer rep did not give me any explanation about why they didn't receive my form via email which I sent 2 weeks ago, but they could receive my form via email right away today. I am disappointed with this company and will tell all my friends and family do not take any defensive classes with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 09:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/defensivedrivingcom/internet/defensivedrivingcom-defensivedrivingcom-ripped-me-off-by-putting-me-in-a-tough-spot-1017738. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on defensivedriving.com