Complaint Review: dejavueyes.com

• Updated: Fri, December 07, 2012

• Reported By: kittie — rancho cucamonga California United States of America
dejavueyes.com
salt lake city, Utah United States of America

dejavueyes.com will charge your debit/credit, will not send lenses and will not respond to emails salt lake city, Utah

*Author of original report: Finally Heard From Them

This company is crooked. I ordered lenses and was sent an email stating that the lenses were being shipped along with a tracking number. So, I waited several days and decided to track the shipment. Upon going to the site, I find that there has been no activity for several days.

So, I call the shipping company only to find that they never received a package from them. So, I send an email inquiring about my order and I get a response stating they sent me an email informing me that the lenses were out of stock and I could get a refund or an upgrade to some lenses that I didn't even want.

I requested a refund along with asking them to forward the email that they say they sent informing me that the lenses were out of stock and asking them to advise as to when I'd be receiving a refund. That was several days ago. I've heard nothing. Clearly, they lied and never sent any such email.

So, now, I have no lenses and they have my money. Don't order from these crooks and liars!! There not even accredited by the BBB...and I will be filing a complaint with them as well. This is the second time this has happened to me with these lens companies.

Someone has to stop them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2012 10:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dejavueyescom/salt-lake-city-Utah-/dejavueyescom-will-charge-your-debitcredit-will-not-send-lenses-and-will-not-respond-t-978455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dejavueyes.com

Finally Heard From Them

AUTHOR: kittie - (United States of America)

So, I checked my account and I noticed I had a full refund from this company...yay!! I truly believe had I not put them on blast here, that I NEVER would have received a refund as I still haven't received any follow-up emails from them...but this is way better! I have no regrets and I'm glad I did what I did. If you choose to deal with this company, at least you know what MIGHT happen...and if it does, don't be afraid to expose them...again!