Complaint Review: del Prado Collection

• Updated: Wed, August 22, 2012

• Reported By: Taliesin — Marietta Georgia United States of America
del Prado Collection
100 Pine Ave Holmes, Pennsylvania United States of America

del Prado Collection National Fulfillment Services Poor customer service. Will not return calls. Sent merchandise after account closed. Holmes, Pennsylvania

*UPDATE Employee: Del Prado Mineral Collection

This collection of minerals was a gift for my daughter. Initially, it took several months before she got her first minerals. And now, after she no longer has an interest and the account has been closed, Del Prado is still sending the minerals with a bill attached. I have called several times and been put through to an extention where no one answers. I have left 2 voice mails and have had no response.

I am sure that it is their intention to continue sending these unwanted minerals and will eventually either force me to pay for them or have to deal with a collection agency.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2012 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/del-Prado-Collection/Holmes-Pennsylvania-19043/del-Prado-Collection-National-Fulfillment-Services-Poor-customer-service-Will-not-return-928603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on del Prado Collection

Del Prado Mineral Collection

AUTHOR: Kathy - (U.S.A.)

We recently recieved notice of your complaint on Ripoffreport.com.   I apologize for the experience you had with our company and I would like to rectify it.  If you provide me with your contact information, or an order number - I will make sure that no further minerals are shipped to your address.  You can contact me directly at 610-532-4700 ext 247.  You can also call 800-654-5636 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

Any unwanted minerals you have received, you can keep with our complements.   Once I receive your information I will close your account and mark your account paid-in-full.

Again, I do apologize for any inconvenience we have caused.  I look forward to hearing from you so I can close your account.

Sincerely,