Complaint Review: Del Ray Credit Counseling

• Updated: Fri, February 28, 2014

• Reported By: Mrsadguider — LaVergne Tennessee
Del Ray Credit Counseling
5300 W Atlantic Ave Ste 200, Delray Beach Del Ray Beach, Florida USA

Del Ray Credit Counseling DCC Misinformed, Handled abusively, Del Ray Beach Florida

I went to Del Ray counseling in March of 2012 to assist with paying off debt and reducing interest rates. About a year into the program I experienced additional financial hardships. Each time I call for help I speak with a representative named "Chad" who is extremely abusive, disprectful, arrogant, and combative. I have at times begged him to not yell or scream at me, not to cut me off and to calm down. Whenever I ask for his supervisor he states that I can't speak to anyone other than him. I was advised by Chad that it was ok to skip a payment in Nov of 2013 which caused me to be dropped by some of the creditors. I called back to discuss the matter and immediately Chad picked up with being disrepspectful and not allowing me to speak. As a consumer already facing hardships I feel as though a company that you're giving your money to for assistance should assist, give correct information, and value you as a customer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2014 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Del-Ray-Credit-Counseling/Del-Ray-Beach-Florida-33484/Del-Ray-Credit-Counseling-DCC-Misinformed-Handled-abusively-Del-Ray-Beach-Florida-1127372. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Del Ray Credit Counseling