Complaint Review: delbert services western sky

• Submitted: Tue, May 06, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, May 06, 2014

• Reported By: happygirl — Hermantown Minnesota
delbert services western sky
Nationwide USA

delbert services western sky I delbert services western sky aneheim ca CA

I took out a loan for 5000.00 about 2 years ago. what a aweful mistake. I took the loan from western sky.  my payments monthly were about 548.00 this payment that I made was for about over a year.  about 8000.00 it ended up being. I finally got to the point I could  not make it anymore.  I would have been making this payment until 2020 with the interest rate being 135%.  I contacted a place to help me with this situation. As when I stopped paying every day sometimes sewveral times a day and letters from delbert services.  I even contacted the Minn Department of bureau. and they stated they were getting several  complaints from this. and that there was a lawsuit in NY with western sky. I sure learned my lesson and advise other people before they get a loan from western sky to read all Fine Print.

Thhank you

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2014 06:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/delbert-services-western-sky/nationwide/delbert-services-western-sky-I-delbert-services-western-sky-aneheim-ca-CA-1144342. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on delbert services western sky