Complaint Review: Delias

• Updated: Thu, August 22, 2013

• Reported By: Marie — Chantilly Virginia
Delias
4300 Glendale-Milford Rd Cincinnati, Ohio USA

Delias When my underage daughter placed an order on Delias website, a free magazine offer popped up for 3 months free magazines. This was 2005 and they have been billing my husbands Credit card $200 per year for a bunch of magazines we did not read or want. I tried cancelling each individual one, but didn't have luck. I would like a refund. Cincinnati Ohio

Back in 2005 when my underage daughter placed an order on Delias website, she used one of our credit cards to buy a piece of clothing. She was 13 years old at the time, and she chose to recieve 3 months free of a variety of magazines. My husband and I were not aware that this even took place As the years passed we kept receiving the magazines, I tried to send by mail cancellation notices on the renewal cards they send once a year. This did not stop the magazines from coming, in fact what they were doing was charging our credit card about $200 a year for the magazines without our authorization. I am very upset that this magazine service and Delias can get away with ripping off consumers this way. I have called to request some kind of refund to our credit card. Please let me know if any similar reports have been filed, and if there is anything I can do with your help to get this matter resolved.

Maria and Mark G

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2013 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Delias/Cincinnati-Ohio-45242/Delias-When-my-underage-daughter-placed-an-order-on-Delias-website-a-free-magazine-offer-1078154. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Delias