Complaint Review: Delray Credit Counseling

• Reported By: Karyl — Los Angeles California
Delray Credit Counseling
854 E 75th St Los Angeles, California USA

Delray Credit Counseling Ripping me off & ruined my credit!!! Internet

So my story begins just like most people in debt. I seeked for help! I tried getting approved for loans to pay my credit cards and help my mom pay off hers, but none will approve me. So with so much frustration I googled and searched how to pay my cards and my mothers cards together in one payment, & there it was Delray Credit Counseling. I applied online and they called me and told me that I was going to have a low payment as well as a low intrest rate and that of course it will not affect my credit. However, recently I started receiving collection letters as well as my bills with late fees. I tried calling them and all they tell me is that they have to raise my payment higher, however according to my credit cards they have not approved anything due to lack of information from them. I told them and forwarded them an attachment of letters and past due letters yet all they say is "don't worry we just sent the payment". Now I have to take drastic measures if they don't want to cancel my account. I have already stopped the payment on my bank and of course now deal with my credit being ruined & as well as my moms. How can I ever fix this?!!! I regret the day I found them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2013 01:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Delray-Credit-Counseling/Los-Angeles-California-90001/Delray-Credit-Counseling-Ripping-me-off-amp-ruined-my-credit-Internet-1111830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Delray Credit Counseling