Complaint Review: Delta airline

• Updated: Thu, February 10, 2011

• Reported By: boubisky — Trumann Arkansas United States of America
Delta airline
Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Delta airline Am trying to get my ticket refund,and they doing all within their power not to pay back the refund. Atlanta, Georgia

I booked a ticket from a Delta airline office in May 2010,and specifically asked the receptionist if am entitle to a refund if i decide to cancel my travel;which she said yes.

After using one way out of the trip,i decide to request for a refund for my other half.i tried for three good months and Delta airline refuse to give me any refund.Until finally they  say they wont refund to me because i used one way of the ticket which wasnt our initial  agreement.

I feel so sad about this,why are this airline people ripping people off with so much money they making.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2011 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Delta-airline/Atlanta-Georgia-/Delta-airline-Am-trying-to-get-my-ticket-refundand-they-doing-all-within-their-power-not-693773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Delta airline