Complaint Review: delta airlines

• Updated: Thu, March 01, 2012

• Reported By: diann — Soldotna Alaska United States of America
delta airlines
las vegas, Nevada United States of America

delta airlines pushed and retained las vegas, Nevada

leaving lax airport to vegas I reclined my seat back. I was shoved so hard from passangerbehind me I thought I had whip lash. I then ask flight att.to move one of us to empty exit seats, she informed me that they cost more money and she would not or could not move either of us. I tried to give her my credid card , at this time she threatened to have me removed from the plane. I had to endure the humilation of not only this but once in vegas the loudly ask that everyone to stay seated on the plane and had us excorted off first. The security personal stated that she did not even know why we were being detained. For compesation for the embasserment the offered a free set of ear phones.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2012 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/delta-airlines/las-vegas-Nevada-/delta-airlines-pushed-and-retained-las-vegas-Nevada-847076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on delta airlines