Complaint Review: delta dental ins/aarp

• Updated: Mon, November 11, 2013

• Reported By: bmitzi — Kingston New York
delta dental ins/aarp
po box 2059 Mecanicsburg PA 17055-0759 Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania USA

delta dental ins/aarp aapr delta dental NO ACCESS TO WEB SITE ACCOUNT Mechanicsburg Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: ANSWER TO MY REPORT

*UPDATE Employee: Regarding the trouble you've been having

I have been trying to sign into my Delta Dental Ins account for 2 monthsNo matter how I try they lock me out each time.

I have telephoned every number they have to no avail. No one can help me with the tech problemThey keep switching me to different reps and offices.

The last rep promised to have a tech call me  over a week ago. I just paid a premium of $170 to Delta Dental Ins and have no way of seeing my account

I have emailed 3-4 times with no answer except notice that they revd my email. I just sent a fax may be this will help  do not buy Delta Dental Ins

I paid the Delta Dentist $1876. on my visa card and cannot access my account

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2013 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/delta-dental-insaarp/Mechanicsburg-Pennsylvania-17055-0759/delta-dental-insaarp-aapr-delta-dental-NO-ACCESS-TO-WEB-SITE-ACCOUNT-Mechanicsburg-Penn-1098478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on delta dental ins/aarp

ANSWER TO MY REPORT

AUTHOR: bmitzi - ()

FEEDBACK@DELTADENTAL.ORG   IS NOT EVEN AN EMAIL ADRESS   MY EMAIL CAME BACK AS UNDELIVERABLE. BETH

Regarding the trouble you've been having

AUTHOR: DeltaDentalins - ()

We’re sorry you have had trouble with your account. Please contact us at feedback@delta.org, Attn: Beth, so that we can exchange information and talk by phone. We will give you a direct number to call so you don’t have to go through the call center to reach us.

Thank you.