Complaint Review: Delta Management

• Reported By: goodecruiser — Tampa Florida United States of America
Delta Management
2499 Rice St. Suite 245 St. Paul, Minnesota United States of America

Delta Management Trying to Collect A PAID IN FULL Lease St. Paul, Minnesota

I received an email, that actually looked like SPAM but I recognized the company name in the subject so I opened it.  It ended up being an email that was sent to several different emails, some of which I recognized to be family members.  This is all over an alleged $600 debt, that is NOT even accurate.  I had leased some furniture for my former business and I paid it off in full in 2008.  Now this company comes out of no where and starts sending out these random emails to everyone, calling my elderly mother, trying to get me to pay for something that was paid off years ago.  I plan on filing a complaint with the attorney generals office of this companies state, my state and my family members states who are being contacted illegally.  It's hard to believe that this type of thing happens.  It's pretty sick business tactics and I hope that I can at least stop them from harrassing my family - especially over a debt that is NOT true.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2012 07:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Delta-Management/St-Paul-Minnesota-/Delta-Management-Trying-to-Collect-A-PAID-IN-FULL-Lease-St-Paul-Minnesota-854737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Delta Management