Complaint Review: Delta Travel

• Reported By: Joe Sixpac — Santa Clarita California
Delta Travel
25230 Avenue Stanford Santa Clarita, California USA

Delta Travel Wanted to sell travel services Santa Clarita California

I recieved at least 5 calls from this company on 4/10/14 between 8 and 9 pm PDT.  At first they claimed to be Delta Airlines or Southwest Airlines.  Only when asked point blank did they say they were calling from Delta Travel.  I asked several times to speak with a supervisor.  When I reached a supervisor and confronted them with information that Delta Travel was listed on Ripoff Report they hung up on me.  This happed at least three times.  All of the initial callers spoke such poor English I could barely understand them.  When I spoke with a supervisor they were very curt.  They said if I provided my name and phone number they would tell their off shore call center from the Philippines to stop calling me.  I declined.  If anyone calls you saying they are from Delta or any other airline, ask them specifically if they are from DELTA TRAVEL.  Delta Travel, in my humble opinion, is a total ripoff.  This is not based on fact, it is only my opinion.  If their offer sounds good, by all means, sign up.  This is only my experience and may not be representative of other offers that Delta Travel has.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2014 08:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Delta-Travel/Santa-Clarita-California-91355/Delta-Travel-Wanted-to-sell-travel-services-Santa-Clarita-California-1137954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Delta Travel