Complaint Review: Deltoyota Thorndale, PA

• Updated: Wed, March 19, 2014

• Reported By: DelToyota Rips Offs Customers — New Castle Delaware
Deltoyota Thorndale, PA
2945 E Lincoln Highway, Thorndale, PA Thorndale, Pennsylvania USA

Deltoyota Thorndale, PA, George Tatar, Josh Alrbright, Jimmie Lopez, Mike of Service Deceptive Practices, Bait and Switch Paperwork, Repairs NOT! Thorndale Pennsylvania

I purchased my car on November 28, 2013, BMW X5 from DelToyota.  At that time I had a 30 day dealership warranty and purchased what I was told a premium extended warranty which the dealer said I had to pay for and they would add the additional amount to my car payment making my car payment higher.

I was then invited back to the dealership a month later to come and fill out some paperwork and they said they would even fill my tank. So I got there and had to wait 4 hours before anyone would see me and then they apologized and said they would get me in and out.  They said I had to redo the paperwork because they had missed the deadline and I asked was anything different and he said no.  So I looked and the numbers which is what he showed me looked the same.

Later I wanted to know from Americorp when to pay my payment because I had received nothing in the mail and when I called they said they didnt have a loan for me. So in the meantime, I call the dealer and they said oh lucky you, you dont have a payment for another 2 weeks with Wells Fargo.  So I asked how did I get with them.  So I called Wells Fargo and learned that they had just set up a car loan for me and those were the papers I had signed unbeknownst to me.

Then I had to bring my car in for service and the same day I had triple AAA take it to them, they called and said the car was spit firing and if I just run it through a few gas cycles it would be okay.  They also said dont use WAWA gas.  Then the car stopped again after I picked it up and I continued throughout this process to call the dealership and Jim Lopez said they would pay for it and take care of it and to take it to a BMW dealership.  So I did and they said the car had not been serviced.

So I paid for the car myself because Jim Lopez continued along with the Service Manager Mike to go back and forth about that he said they were going to pay for it and told me to have BMW to fax the bill to service at DT only to never pay for it.  So I called the Dealership Manager George Tatar and he said he doesnt see any discrepancies.

OKAY, so I since emailed the Attorney Generalas from DE and PA and now I am emailing you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2014 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deltoyota-Thorndale-PA/Thorndale-Pennsylvania-19372/Deltoyota-Thorndale-PA-George-Tatar-Josh-Alrbright-Jimmie-Lopez-Mike-of-Service-Dece-1131850. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deltoyota Thorndale, PA