Complaint Review: deluxe auto sales

• Updated: Wed, December 21, 2011

• Reported By: mom of 2 — albany New York United States of America
deluxe auto sales
1690 Kennedy Blvd. jersey city, New Jersey United States of America

deluxe auto sales Danny Dotel sold me a truck that they knew had problems when i got to NY the truck did not pass NYS inspection. asked for my money back after 4 days they refused were not cooperative to solve the problem jersey city , New Jersey

I bought a car thinking I was going to get a certain price and when I got there they increased the price by $1,000.  There was a check engine light on the car which they said they will repair fully where ever I go they will take care of it.  Well the car was guaranteed by the dealer to pass inspection but it ended up failing NYS inspection.  Now it cost $1300 for repairs but they insisted that I take it to their guy who is 6 hours away to do the repairs.  When I asked for my money back they refused to give me back my money because the bank transaction already went through.

I now know that they were trying to get rid of this car so they made everything look good in the beginning but now that I had the car they refused to do what they promised to do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2011 07:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/deluxe-auto-sales/jersey-city-New-Jersey-07305/deluxe-auto-sales-Danny-Dotel-sold-me-a-truck-that-they-knew-had-problems-when-i-got-to-NY-812652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on deluxe auto sales