Complaint Review: DemandForce Inc

• Updated: Thu, September 05, 2013

• Reported By: Jtbird23 — Harrisburg Pennsylvania
DemandForce Inc
22 4th Street 12th Floor San Francisco, California USA

DemandForce Inc intuit Demandforce will Lie,Cheat,Steal and Commit Fraud. No Customer Service, Sneaky Cheating Company with terrible customer service San Francisco California

I signed up with demandforce in 2011. I went the length of my contract with them. Gave more them 30 Days notice that I was leaving. they accepted that, stopped billing me for 2 months then out of the blue started billing us again. I have sent multiple emails with no response, I have talked to multiple people there. They said we signed another contract... I am the owner, I didnt sign it... When they sent me what they have they sent contracts with another employees name and his name was spelled wrong on all three contracts... and they have now turned the fees over to a collection company. I tried to be professional with them.. with no resolution this is where I stand now, I will inform the world so Hopefully other customers dont fall into the trap of demandforce... up front customer service was great but after 1-2 months they just collect the money and run...and now they are affecting my business credit... They are trying to bully me into paying something I do not owe. I am going to do everything I can to resolve this issue professionally..however to this time I am getting no response from Demandforce at all.. they just keep billing us... not going to work..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2013 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DemandForce-Inc/San-Francisco-California-94103/DemandForce-Inc-intuit-Demandforce-will-LieCheatSteal-and-Commit-Fraud-No-Customer-Ser-1081877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DemandForce Inc