Complaint Review: Demandforce

• Updated: Tue, July 08, 2014

• Reported By: tatestar1 — Westerville Ohio
Demandforce
22 4th Street, 12th Floor San Francisco, California USA

Demandforce demandforce.com Lie to get you into a contract San Francisco California

Please be warned that this company will say whatever to get you to sign a contract and then will not deliver on their promises.  I was told that I had a 60 day free trial to use the service.  I cancelled in writing as the indicated by email to my sales rep (who by the way was very puchy and assessible early but could not get a hold of once I cancelled) within 2 weeks of having the service.  I also uninstalled the software the added to my server so they could not say I used their service after those 2 weeks.  The sales rep and telephone support rep both confirmed in writing that my service would be terminated and I would not be billed.

Demand force billed me anyway for services I never used.  Everytime I call the billing department, I'm never anything less than the 20th caller in the queue!  That obviously shows they are messing a lot of people's bills up, and I do not have that kind of time to hold.  My attorney has sent them a letter, and I cann't get a response from my sales rep.  I urge anyone reading this to beware.  This company will say whatever they can to lock you into a 2 year contract.

I noticed that this company which speaks so highly of their ability to get you Google reviews does not have that option for their own company.  Ripoff report was the only online medium where I could tell my story about this company.  They must know they have a bad rap and want to control that as much as possible.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2014 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Demandforce/San-Francisco-California-94103/Demandforce-demandforcecom-Lie-to-get-you-into-a-contract-San-Francisco-California-1160472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Demandforce