Complaint Review: DENIS ST GELAIS DTG

• Submitted: Fri, November 30, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 30, 2012

• Reported By: karly — ajax Ontario United States of America
DENIS ST GELAIS DTG
6711 MISSISSAUGA RD MANULIFE BUILDING mississauga, Ontario United States of America

DENIS ST GELAIS DTG has ruined my life financially and set me back about five years. Due to his lies and cunning ways Im on the brink of bankruptcy how can we stop him? mississauga, Ontario

*Consumer Comment: Financialy destroyed by DTG : we are not alone, we have to do something

My stories identical to the original post word for word. I felt like i was reading my story. All I wanna say is that there must be some way to put a stop to this company DTG and denis st gelais. I dont understand how these crooks can get away with doing this to people. You would think there would be some legal repercussions in doing what they do but there doesnt seem to be. They've perfected this scam to the fullest and cover there asses. I would love to get the word out to people so this doesn't happen to anyone else and put this crooks out of business. But as long as there still in business and advertising in the paper, people will fall victim to this scam. If anybody that reads this has any ideas on how to get this company in trouble or made public about what they do to people please let me know. If you do have ideas contact me through this website by leaving a post thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DENIS-ST-GELAIS-DTG/mississauga-Ontario-/DENIS-ST-GELAIS-DTG-has-ruined-my-life-financially-and-set-me-back-about-five-years-Due-976228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DENIS ST GELAIS DTG

Financialy destroyed by DTG : we are not alone, we have to do something

AUTHOR: family destroyed - ()

Hi,

We just read your report and is exactly the same history for us. They start their fraud here in Montral, and they are posting the add for Montral :

EARN UP TO 5000$ PER WEEKSteady Work for Montreal-Toronto Lanes, Canada or USWith Fuel SurchargeClass 1, 3 or 5 Required
Become an Independent BrokerPrevious Experience not NecessaryTraining Provided!Rent-To-Own/ Lease Packages available forSprinters Vans, Straight Trucks  and Highway TractorsENGLISH AN ASSET
CALL OUR OFFICE TOLL FREE TODAY!

We saw that add, but in the journal of Montral in october 2012, and we went with Denis , and start that nightmare since then. We are looking for couples, families and others that had the same problem than you and us, and try to stop that people. In another report number : 770506 the person is given a police number : Peel police station : 905-453-2121 ext : 7748 ( detective #1224 ) but I suggest to try to have a bunch of people and make an offcial demand against them, because I think after that happened , nobody of us, have enought of money to make it alone.

Please contact us , by this site, we want to start something before more people falls like us. Is not fear, for families that we are , with dreams to fall like that because of people like them.

Thank you, and please contact us...