Complaint Review: Denise Benjamin

• Reported By: Denise — Miami Florida
Denise Benjamin
14951 Royal Oaks Lane, North Miami, Florida USA

Denise Benjamin Caresse Felix Nomorrack is a Huge Rip OFF North Miami Florida

I supposely purchased a Google Android Tablet for my grand-daugher for Christmas. The item appeared to be used.  It did not work well and was not User Friendly I ordered the items on December 20 for Christmas and did not receive it until January 2, 2013.  I wrote to Customer Service on several different occassions over the holidays and got a genertic response but none directly related to my question.  I requested the Customer Service number and did not get a reply . I finally googled the number and called spoke to a man by the name of Gedion with an ID number of 0047 who said he is the CRS manager but refused to have my items returned.

In the past I purchased sheets and the sheet only lasted a couple of months and got holes in them when I washed them. I now believe that these items are a knock Off and not the real deal. I tried return the Tablet but when I spoke to the CRS she was really  unfriendly and refused to provide me with a RMA number to return the item. I then asked to speak to a supervisor the CRS gave me a hard time but I was determined to wait on the phone.

I requested the name of the President or CEO but the supervisor Gideon refused to provide me with the name of a supervisor.  When I googled Nomorerack I got such much negative information on the customer services and they products. However, I already had purchase the products.  It is only two days since I receive the product and they refused to refund or exchange the producct.  Go figure!

Dissatisfied Customer in Miami

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2014 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Denise-Benjamin/North-Miami-Florida-33181/Denise-Benjamin-Caresse-Felix-Nomorrack-is-a-Huge-Rip-OFF-North-Miami-Florida-1112598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Denise Benjamin