Complaint Review: Denise Navarro of Life Wireless

• Updated: Thu, April 03, 2014

• Reported By: FRANCES GONZALES — Tucson Arizona
Denise Navarro of Life Wireless
255 W Ft Lowell Rd Tucson, Arizona USA

Denise Navarro of Life Wireless Denise Navarro of Tucson and Life Wireless Denise Navarro of Life Wireless Told Me To change my address and the last 4 Digits of My Social Security Number To Obtain A Second Lifeline Service Tucson Arizona

I already had a free phone from the Lifeline program and wanted to see if I could get another one. I gave Denise Navarro my information. She informed me that I already had a Life Wireless account but she could change my address and the last 4 digits of my social security number to get another line. I agreed and got another phone. After reading everything about the federal law not permitting two lines per household, my conscious got the better of me and I decided to come clean. I feel that she knowingly manipulated the system to get me another line. I would not sign up with her if I were you. Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2014 06:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Denise-Navarro-of-Life-Wireless/Tucson-Arizona-85705/Denise-Navarro-of-Life-Wireless-Denise-Navarro-of-Tucson-and-Life-Wireless-Denise-Navarro-1135899. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Denise Navarro of Life Wireless