isolated

• Updated: Tue, May 07, 2013

• Reported By: Scott — Odessa Florida
Denmon & Denmon Law
918 W. Kennedy Blvd, tampa, Florida USA

Denmon & Denmon Law Beware- They will drain the retainer with emails internally and charge hundreds just to setup the account Tampa Florida

*Author of original report: Inept counsel

*Author of original report: Denmon & Denmon Law,,

Rip-Off,, they charged me 230$ just to set the account up, the contract never mentioned a secritarial fee of 230 and hour. Also they send Emails internally and charge to read them and send em off,. I was told in the beginnning prior to giving a retainer, that the case was a simple c/s case and should only take a few hours to resolve,  Now 3 months later, after eating my retainer I was told that I did not have a case and that my retainer is nonrefundable, even though the contract does not state Non-Refundable,,. And ethical Attorney would return and un-earned fee,, and its nearly $1,000.00,

So they emailed each other made a couple calls got 1 email from her attorney and desided the case could not go my way. An onest firm could have told me that from the initial phone conversation, not lead me on just to TAKE an unearned retainer.  stay away from these guys, conversations on the phone were condescending and argumentative.

They are out for the Money, not out to help the client.

Scott

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 06:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Denmon-Denmon-Law/tampa-Florida-33606/Denmon-Denmon-Law-Beware-They-will-drain-the-retainer-with-emails-internally-and-char-1048958. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Denmon & Denmon Law

Inept counsel

AUTHOR: Scott - ()

So, a hearing was slated for March 31st, a Monday,. Friday at 3;47 I was sent an Email to let me know . March 31st I gat an email to complete afinancial affidavit and respond to question from opposing counsel  both of which I had completed and submitted in early May of the prior year, along withNA copy of my tax returns... But Chris said he could not find them and that the assistant That was doing his case for him quit and that iswhy they didn't have any of the papers I spent hours completing and the assistant did also, and my I add They charged me for his time to file said papers......so not only did Chrissy wait till just hours before the hearing to inform me, he then Emails to me , that I need to have the papers notarizedand returned to him before the 11AM hearing on Monday, what an Ass Hole.... So I manage to get it done, I call I text, I email, to find out what happened in the hearing,,, but no reply,, he just doesn't care, he thinks he is so importand and we the insugnificant people that pay this so called "lawyer" are gum on his shoe, in his eyes. Why else would he treat a "client" with such disrespect...

Apparently by him losing my financials and not turning over the response toquestions from Opp, counsel, now they file to have me pay there fee of 300 per hour because my losssser Christian Denmon could care less about responding . Guess he figures it's not his money, he already got paid.  So I try for over a week to find out what happened on my case,, with no luck no one from there office would reply... So I fire the Useless So called Lawyer,, and a few minutes latter, in an email, cause I guess he gets scared on the phone,,, he tells me hewill send to me a stip tome signedshortly after a sec sends the stip and Chrissy gets out of doing anything more, not like he did a dam for me before,,.

Sonote I get to file with the court to have him pay the opp counsels fee and file with the state board a complaint,,

Please don't Hire this Firm,, you will regret it very very very much... Learn from my Mistake.

Denmon & Denmon Law,,

AUTHOR: Scott - ()

Mr. Denmon called me today. we had a very good chat. He told me he would finish the lose ends on the case get the new stipulations set and he was going to CAP the bill at the retainer amount. So, maybe the issue was just the chemistry between Nicole C (his other atorney)and myself. Christian sems to be a stand up guy.

Thank you Christian.