Complaint Review: Denney DeSigns

• Submitted: Fri, December 21, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 21, 2012

• Reported By: Bobby — ATLANTA Georgia U.S.A.
Denney DeSigns
5501 Bells Ferry Rd, Acworth, Quebec United States of America

Denney DeSigns Rip Off company. I gave them pictures and logos to create a banner. They did it, charged me for the banner and art work, and now want to charge me $45 for me to get my art work back Acworth, Quebec

I gave this company art work and logo for them to create a banner for our event. They did so and charged us for the banners and art redesign.  Now they want to charge us $45 in order to give us back our art design. They said it would be considered a separate service. The art work was mine in the begining.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2012 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Denney-DeSigns/Acworth-Quebec-30102/Denney-DeSigns-Rip-Off-company-I-gave-them-pictures-and-logos-to-create-a-banner-They-985461. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Denney DeSigns