Complaint Review: Dennis Block evict123.com

• Submitted: Fri, August 14, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, August 14, 2009

• Reported By: Unlawful Eviction — Los Angeles California USA
Dennis Block evict123.com
5437 Laurel Canyon Blvd., 2nd Fl Valley Village, California United States of America
  • Phone: 3239382868
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Dennis Block evict123.com - DENNIS P. BLOCK AND ASSOCIATES LAW FIRM OF DENNIS P. BLOCK AND ASSOCIATES Valley Village California

Dennis Block and my Landlord unlawfully evicted me with no grounds to do so the day after I paid rent on time of $1,000 and was never late. They filed a 3 day notice and then an official noticed severed by the Los Angeles County Sheriffs office.

I had to file a response within five days at a cost of $200 and hired an attorney. The attorney recommended I move out even with nowhere to go. All my belongings went into storage and I moved out and stayed with friends and had to borrow money for the storage, lawyer, and all the costs associated.

I was now homeless for the summer sleeping on the beaches of Santa Monica when I had nowhere to stay. It took me all summer to find a new apartment after I was robed, beat up and lost everything. Everything in storage was stolen.

They eventually dropped the lawsuit since they had no grounds to proceed. I am now suing my landlord for over $20,000 and will also go after Dennis Block legally. My landlords full name will be posted after my lawsuit.

I also found this website stopdennisblock.com and hope he gets his day!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2009 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dennis-Block-evict123com/Valley-Village-California-91607/Dennis-Block-evict123com-DENNIS-P-BLOCK-AND-ASSOCIATES-LAW-FIRM-OF-DENNIS-P-BLOCK-AN-480042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dennis Block evict123.com