Complaint Review: dennis burton

• Updated: Wed, June 12, 2013

• Reported By: johnh — greendale Indiana
dennis burton
1316 throckmorton st. fort worth, Texas USA

dennis burton i was told i was to evaluate western union after cashing a substancial amount of money at my bank then wire it to another individuale and i did then discover that he is a fraud and check is fake . i now have to more very big checks they wish for me to wire fort worth Texas

I recieved a e-mail to be a secret shopper for a Mr. Dennis Burton. I was approved and sent a check for a large amount of money that I was told to cash and wire to another shopper. After doing this I then discover That he is a scam and the check is fake now I am responsible for paying The money that I do not have back to the bank. I have three children to support And now I've discovered I am going to have no money to feed them with. All of his information I have with me including 2 more substancial checks for a total of over 3,000 dollars.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2013 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dennis-burton/fort-worth-Texas-76102/dennis-burton-i-was-told-i-was-to-evaluate-western-union-after-cashing-a-substancial-amo-1058647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dennis burton