Complaint Review: dennis childers

• Updated: Fri, August 01, 2014

• Reported By: Sheila Nguyen — Phoenix Arizona
dennis childers
Internet USA

dennis childers Mystery shopper im a stay at home mother. maritte Georgia

My name is Sheila. Ive been contacted by Dennis childers. Thru email he was telling me about his company. It seem legit so I went thru and did two checks for him and I got a bigger amount of 3480. I did what I was suppose to like the last two. But the bank told me it was fraud and he keeps calling me to and telling me I have to do it by tonight. This all happen this morning. He told me to send it to a person name Timothy Ayew. Georgia maritte. So now my bank shup down and lock the account on me. I have to pay rent and more thing but now I cant do anything. And I have to pay the bank back with interest.I hope they catch him before he do this to many more people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2014 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dennis-childers/internet/dennis-childers-Mystery-shopper-im-a-stay-at-home-mother-maritte-Georgia-1166726. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dennis childers