Complaint Review: Dennis Garner/Precision Research Nery Harris Mystery Shoppper SCA

• Submitted: Fri, April 25, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, April 25, 2014

• Reported By: Curt — Daytona Beach Florida
Dennis Garner/Precision Research Nery Harris Mystery Shoppper SCA
U.S office:195 Broadway Suite 18C New york, New York USA

Dennis Garner/Precision Research Nery Harris Mystery Shoppper SCA Mr.Dennis Beckett. Dennis Huntt . Nery Horn I recieved a Letter from mr Dennis Garner at a time when I was down on my luck. It came with a check for 1,680.00 to send a wire tranfer to Nery horn. New york New York

I recieved a letter when I was down on my luck that made me very excited ."CONGRATULATIONS"! With reference to your application as a Customer Service Representative/Mystery Shopper, I am hereby pleased to inform you that you have been selected to become one of our representatives in your home area .

They said they got my name from Part Time Job Opportunity Seekers Directory .

He goes on to talk about Nucleus Research is conducting mystery shops and survey . I was so excited that I put on my best suit and was heading to the bank . Thank God something told me to inter this mans email into goggle and thank God I found the Rippoff Report . I just started a new bank account after being riped off by my family member . Thank you Ripoff Report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2014 08:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dennis-GarnerPrecision-Research-Nery-Harris-Mystery-Shoppper-SCA/New-york-New-York-10007/Dennis-GarnerPrecision-Research-Nery-Harris-Mystery-Shoppper-SCA-MrDennis-Beckett-Denn-1141632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dennis Garner/Precision Research Nery Harris Mystery Shoppper SCA