Complaint Review: dennis p block and associates

• Submitted: Sun, February 20, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: unhappy camper — woodland hills California United States of America
dennis p block and associates
5437 laurel cyn blvd 2nd flr valley village, California United States of America

dennis p block and associates slumlord attorney valley village, California

*Consumer Comment: Most deceitful attorney ever met

*Consumer Comment: I am not a slumlord, I do not own in The Valley and Dennis P. Block helped me

regarding dennis p block and associates we are dealing with an attorney to the slumlords of the west valley. to any renters out there that are also dealing with this bozo please stopdennisblock.com and may the force be with us all

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2011 11:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dennis-p-block-and-associates/valley-village-California-91607/dennis-p-block-and-associates-slumlord-attorney-valley-village-California-697925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dennis p block and associates

Most deceitful attorney ever met

AUTHOR: Kmcnic - ()

Dennis block and my slum landlord evicted me from my home of 12 years through deceit and manipulative practices. 4 years later, the slum land lord contacted me with a judgement I was never told about before and now she wants to reinforce.

Tried to set up payment plan with Dennis blocks office and no one will return my call ......sllllllllllezy people

I am not a slumlord, I do not own in The Valley and Dennis P. Block helped me

AUTHOR: RedDonnaAnn - (United States of America)

I am a landlord and a very good one. I have never raised my tenants' rent, provided them with a washer and dryer free of charge and allowed them to store personal items in my garage at no charge. In return for this, after two years, I got a flim flam of trying to move a "replacement" roommate in while the "departing" roommate stayed: they had three people, not two in the unit. Next there was smoking in the apartment and letting the washer and dryer get rain soaked. Soon they told me they didn't have to lock the apartment or pick up dog waste. They turned into nightmares.

These tenants work for lawyers and had access to deep information at no cost to them. Terrified I was going to be sued for trying to get this third person and her out of control, non-stop howling dog out, Dennis P. Block offered free assessment of my situation over the phone and looked carefully at all my documents in person. They even cut me a break on the 1/2 hour fee when the consultation lasted 45 minutes.

In a Rent Stabilization Ordinance situation, the tenants have all the rights. Dennis P. Block helped me figure out what control I retained and how best to proceed with deceptive, manipulative tenants.

I understand there are some really bad landlords out there, but believe you me, there are also lousy tenants who couldn't care less about the property I pay so much for, the quality of life of those around them or how problems they cause for landlords who have been good, fair and decent. Dennis P. Block rocks.

panel