Complaint Review: dennis realty

• Updated: Sun, September 08, 2013

• Reported By: rose — los angeles California
dennis realty
1022 land o lake blv Lutz, Florida USA

dennis realty company in business miss treat home owners and tenants make profit by missrepresenting their company. When I saw another complaint I knew I was not imagining this was really happining. other complaints talks about having to move in to dirty house not getting attention from Dennis Realty and agent who was working with him left shortly after he moved in Lutz Florida

I am having problem with Dennis Realty, I just looked on internet to see if there were others who was unhappy with  useing Dennis Realty as a property manager. I read what one tenant wrote it really hit home. What this poor unfortunate tenant complaning about what my tenants were going thru. I trully beleive him. I was intruduce to Dennis Realty by my first ever agent I had in Florida. I was very happy with her so whereever she went I followed her. When she left Dennis Realty I was having health issues so did not even have time to do anything about it also I thought let me give Dennis Realty a chance.

What woke me up was one of their agent ( It was really hard to keep up the number of people coming and going I never knew who was actually managing my properties.) called me to, her lack of brain, told me that one of my houses looked really rough that needned a lot work. Of course you can imagine my anger "You people managing this property and letting go to rough condition" What am I paying you people for?

Then I figured out they were making profit from tenats and home owners since they won't even give you tenants phone number you cannot possible figure it out till some disaster happens. I am going to do everthing in my power to let whole world know what Dennis Realty stants for, so noone else gets hurt. Dennis Realty refusing to refund tenants deposits they are harrasing them treatining them with ruin their credit because I took over my houses and my tenants pays me the rent. Can you imagine Dennis Realty  wants to  hold me hostage. I will be contacting all my previous tenants and will get testimonial and they will be next to me in court.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2013 10:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dennis-realty-/Lutz-Florida-33549/dennis-realty-company-in-business-miss-treat-home-owners-and-tenants-make-profit-by-miss-1082808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dennis realty