Complaint Review: Dental Health Center West Chester Ohio

• Updated: Thu, November 21, 2013

• Reported By: JManzoni — West Chester Ohio
Dental Health Center West Chester Ohio
7908 Cincinnati Dayton Rd West Chester, Ohio USA

Dental Health Center West Chester Ohio I spent thousands of dollars trying to get a deep cleaning and one partial. Charges Thousands Delivers Nothing But More Problems West Chester Ohio

I spent thousands of dollars trying to get a deep cleaning and one partial for a front eye tooth. When I woke up I had a front tooth ground down to a nub and the second tooth completely missing!!  Instead of taking a mold for a partial, they ruined my front tooth and said it needed a crown.

Then, even though I had called and also emailed to keep it as I had lost my job, but would still be back for it as soon as I could- they threw away the mold to make the permanent tooth they had nubbed me for... and said they would have to charge me again-to the tune of $4500.00!!!

The Deep Cleaning that had cost me another $1000 didn't do one single bit of good, but exasperated the condition!  These are GREEDY RIP OFF ARTISTS. Stay away from them with your life and your wallet!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2013 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dental-Health-Center-West-Chester-Ohio/West-Chester-Ohio-45069/Dental-Health-Center-West-Chester-Ohio-I-spent-thousands-of-dollars-trying-to-get-a-deep-c-1100655. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dental Health Center West Chester Ohio