casual

• Updated: Tue, July 09, 2013

• Reported By: MAILE — Big Island Hawaii
DENTAL PRO at HOME
Henderson , Arizona USA

DENTAL PRO at HOME AKA / BRIAN LINT DENTAL PRO at Home took MONEY from my accout too! WITHOUT MY PERMISSION! Henderson Note: On the packaging Scottsdale,  Arizona

I was watching our LOCAL News on my iPad and saw Dental Pro at Home "SAMPLE ONLY" offer for only under a couple of dollars. When I received the box there was my (1) Free Trial applicator sample) and a "Complete Pro Dental Program which has (2) applicators, WHICH I DID NOT ORDER!  " I have not at any time-authorized Pro Dental at Home to take any money from my account, but they did! In the amount of $94.31 that's a big amount if your on unemployment. I called the company and spoke to June and she said that she would not credit my account, I told her that I did not order The Complete Program which they sent "together" with my Free Trial in which I paid for shipping only per their ad online. So I asked for a supervisor and MATT came on the line, he did not give me his last name (why)?  Buyer beware! Very BAD customer service AND they are RIPPING OFF consumers! I'm sure there are more people out there that they are doing this too! You must REPORT BAD BUSINESS. I feel that our elderly and consumers who do not have Internet access may not be able to report this type of BAD BUSINESS tactics and just write it off... But for someone to TAKE / STEAL almost a HUNDRED DOLLARS without my permission is WRONG!  So please if they have done this to you? Report It!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2013 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DENTAL-PRO-at-HOME/Henderson-Arizona-89011/DENTAL-PRO-at-HOME-AKA-BRIAN-LINT-DENTAL-PRO-at-Home-took-MONEY-from-my-accout-too-WIT-1065675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DENTAL PRO at HOME