Complaint Review: Dentures online

• Updated: Wed, December 04, 2013

• Reported By: Sporting review — albuquerque New Mexico
Dentures online
7719 W. 92nd Avenue westminster, Colorado USA

Dentures online Took my money and now will not send what I paid for and their phone is disconnected westminster Colorado

*Consumer Comment: I've been scammed also

I sent them a great deal of money.  They promised dentures.  They have not responded to all requests for a status and now the phone is disconnnected.  These people are con artists apparently.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2013 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dentures-online/westminster-Colorado-80021/Dentures-online-Took-my-money-and-now-will-not-send-what-I-paid-for-and-their-phone-is-di-1104295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dentures online

I've been scammed also

AUTHOR: Donna - ()

I ordered mine 4 months ago and I'm still waiting.  I put in a complaint with my state's Attorney General's office.  They've offered a refund twice but haven't sent one.  Any time I ask for an update on the status I'm told (that is if they ever answer) "It should be early next week" then I might get something 3 weeks later if I'm lucky.

They've stopped responding to me at all.  The last time I had a representative in chat they never answered when i asked for an update.  Better Business Bureau hasn't been any help either as they're not even answering the BBB!

Worst mistake I've ever made was ordering from these guys.