Complaint Review: Denver Appliance Repair and Service

• Updated: Thu, January 16, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymous — Denver Colorado
Denver Appliance Repair and Service
2075 South University Ste 308 Denver, Colorado USA

Denver Appliance Repair and Service SCAM, CRIMINALS, SAME TECH SCAMMING ALL OF ITS CUSTOMERS Denver Colorado

Called this company to have our Frigidaire front loader washing machine looked at because it was leaking. THis was a Friday AM. Technician, who barely spoke english, spent 5 minutes looking at it and stated it was the water line and it needed to be replaced. 2-3 days to get the part in and I needed to pay for it all up front. $294.00 I was quoted. He said the office would call me the next day to let me know.

The weekend, then Monday and Tuesday passed. No phone call. My check had been cashed. No part and no phone call. And then shortly I realized, I never got a receipt. Right away I felt SCAM. My husband called and said it had been 5 days and we hadn't received even a phone call. She said not to worry, the part will arrive tomorrow and he will come late in the date if he has to. No phone call on Wednesday. He called back and she said, "sorry, the part actually won't be in until tomorrow." He asked to have some of our money refunded since they did nothing but yank our chain for the last week. She told him she wasn't able to do that, but the technician could work with us to get something figured out. He arrived on Thursday. Put the part in and informed my husband that he was only a technician and couldn't give us any refund, the office would have to do that. My husband was infuriated and told him this was all a huge scam. 2 minutes after he left he went to start a load of laundry and guess what......WATER SHOOTING EVERYWHERE AGAIN!!! The technician didn't even bother to run the washing machine to make sure it was fixed. Why?? Because it's a SCAM!!! He immediately called back and asked to talk to the owner. She said she would have him call us. We are out $300 and still with a broken washing machine. Now these crooked know where we live and have a check with our account number on it. Great.

If you do minimal research online about this company you'll notice the reviews ALL say the same things:
-rude technician who doesn't speak hardly any english

-no receipt given

-no call no show

-owner "James" would call back when he got in (you'll notice everyone saying they never got a call)

-The technician can give you the refund, the office cannot

I have never been so infuriated in my life!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2014 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Denver-Appliance-Repair-and-Service/Denver-Colorado-80210/Denver-Appliance-Repair-and-Service-SCAM-CRIMINALS-SAME-TECH-SCAMMING-ALL-OF-ITS-CUSTOM-1116097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Denver Appliance Repair and Service