Complaint Review: Denver Business College

• Updated: Tue, May 20, 2014

• Reported By: Cheated and Lied to — Union Illinois
Denver Business College
Denver, Colorado USA

Denver Business College Graduated, but no record of courses, credits or Degree. College has no evidant history Denver Colorado

It's evidant that I am not the only person to have been scammed by Denver Business College of Denver. I enrolled with what I thought were grants and much to my dismay, they too were actual loans. I was to have a promising career as a law enforcement officer, and was also promised placement assistance apon graduation, but low and behold, they folded up the sidewalks and ceased to exist after 1997.

My Degree never issued, my credits never given, not even a record of the teachers/professors on staff available. I contacted the extension in Hawaii and all I got was the run-around by a deceptive and terribly uniformed individual that said the college name is now Remington. There is no proof of my attending with the exception of a certificate of enrollment, now a worthless piece of paper I would like to wipe my ass on, but can't for reasons of proof of enrollment.

With all the hype for advanced education, you would think that the federal government would step in, seeing as to how my "grants" were actually federal student loans. As to my knowledge there has been no investigations into this fraudulant education get-rich-quick scheme. No eyebrows raised, no dandruff scuffeled, not even a red flag put to the education system that mis-represented itself.

In short, I SHALL NOT repay a single penny of any loan brought forth by this college, forwarded or forbeared, now or at anytime until my Assosiates degree in Criminal Justice and degree in Police Officers Standards Training be issued to me. I suggest all others to do the same.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2014 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Denver-Business-College/Denver-Colorado-80204/Denver-Business-College-Graduated-but-no-record-of-courses-credits-or-Degree-College-h-1148299. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Denver Business College