Complaint Review: Denver Business College

• Updated: Sun, September 29, 2013

• Reported By: FlowerMama — Denver Colorado
Denver Business College
7350 North Broadway Denver, Colorado USA

Denver Business College Lied, ripped off, cheated, total disregard, teacher left Denver Colorado

I went to this school at the age of 18, without a GED or diploma. They signed me up for classes they knew I shouldn't take, because of arrest record. They even had me get a record from the police department! When they signed me up for the college tuition, they said I wouldn't have to repay it, because they were SUPPOSED to be grants. I found out ten years later that they were loans!

How I found out was through my employer who had done a check on my credit and found the loans were in default. The school was shut down and he couldn't find any records of my even being in college except for the student loans I had. I have no degree because the teacher ran off right before graduation WITH our transcripts!  Aparently there was a class action lawsuit I was never informed of and they shut their doors sometime in the early part of the 90s.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2013 09:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Denver-Business-College/Denver-Colorado-80609/Denver-Business-College-Lied-ripped-off-cheated-total-disregard-teacher-left-Denver-C-1088220. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Denver Business College