Complaint Review: deontecurry23@yahoo.com American PitBull XL Bully Pup

• Updated: Sun, October 28, 2012

• Reported By: HateStupidLyingHumans — USA
deontecurry23@yahoo.com American PitBull XL Bully Pup
Nationwide United States of America

Buyers Bewere Back Yard Breeder deontecurry23@yahoo.com American PitBull XL Bully Pup DEONTE or DEE Scammer, Sick puppies with parvo Have Tagged and fraud paper work. Internet, Nationwide

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Deonte Curry is NOT A BYB nor do I sale pups with PARVO

We brought one of these people puppies when I got it home I had it take it to the vet the puppy had parvo so we had to put it down. We call this kid about 10 time a day he will not pick up his phone. This kid told me he will never give me my money back. This kid is back yard breed. Bull s**t breeder. This kid sold me sick puppy with un Reg with any Kennel club.

Watch out for this evil dude. Also the vet told us the puppy had Heart worries and other health problems. Please never buy a dog or puppy from person that is back yard breed and also is not license to do business in his state. We call up St. Louis Secretary of State they are going to look at these people. We going to tell the world about this idiot. He call threaten My wife and my kids also.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2012 07:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/deontecurry23yahoocom-American-PitBull-XL-Bully-Pup/nationwide/Buyers-Bewere-Back-Yard-Breeder-deontecurry23yahoocom-American-PitBull-XL-Bully-Pup-DEO-936538. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on deontecurry23@yahoo.com American PitBull XL Bully Pup

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Deonte Curry is NOT A BYB nor do I sale pups with PARVO

AUTHOR: DBBKENNELS - (United States of America)

Leo Ramos is a convicted Dog fighter. He is mad becausei would not sale hom a dog for that reason. Never have I met this guy in person. He lives in NC. I live in Saint MO. Anyone wanting to contact me about buying a puppy please feel free to call or email me personally. 314 243 8173. dbbkennels@gmail.com . You can come by see anything that you want. I have contracts for every puppy sold from me and you can call that person if needed for what they have to say about my puppies and or dogs. Only thing he said that was correct was thay he calls me alot of times aday. You also can see the emails between me and this clown. I love my dogs and puppies and put to much time and money into my dogs to sale a bad sick puppy. All my dogs are in good NON FIGHTING homes. And I have never hung paper. But he has. Selling "American Bully Terrier Puppies" March 2010. The pups were PitXBulldogXStaff mix.

Once again not a byb nkr have I sold to this guy.please feel free to stop by and look at my contracta and see I have never sold to him. Ask him what was the color of the dog. The parents name. Ask him anything about the puppy I "sold" him and call me and ask to see pictures of the pup. And I bet you will not find it anywhere on my file.