Complaint Review: Department Of Corrections

• Updated: Tue, October 14, 2008

• Reported By:biddeford Maine
Department Of Corrections
Bangor, Maine U.S.A.

Department Of Corrections - david Cyr be caReful if u r on probation in bangor with david cyr, u might as well go straight to jail 1st.. Bangor Maine

*Consumer Comment: huh???

I am a 30 year old, never been in trouble a day in my life. 4 years ago I was ina nasty marriage that ended messy. while moving out of our home we got in a fight and i burned 10 pics in my kitchen sink. nothing came of it till 4 years later i had a house fire and they ran a check on everyone in involved and it showed that i had a file against me burning pics at my residnece 4 years prior. they indicted me on class a arson and I plead guilty and took 2 years probation and 3 years all suspended. I didn't know any different i just didn't want to be in jail at all. I knew i never did anything worng so i thought what would 2 years of probation be any ways.

My very first time going to see my po he made me leave in tears. he made me feel like i was a peice of nothing and that i walked in to his office acting as though i was ll that and he did not like it. he said i walked in like i owned the place and that i had to take the chip off my shoulder and that I had clearly problems if i like to burn things and that I should had gone to prison,a nd he would see to it that i did. maybe he is a woman hater and his mom didn't hug him eough i do not know nor do i care. but wht i do care about is what he did to me. i had to move far away 3 hours away to be exact he made me feel so uncomfortable and then he charged me with criminal conduct because my husband got in trouble and i am with him and put me in jail 4 times sicne due to his own "miss haps" mistakes apparently thinking i had missed court when i didn't even have a court date. i never had been to jail and i was scared and did not get my meds at which he knew i would not. i thought that when i mvoed that he would be apart from em for good but i was wrong, he will not sign off on my case and is still voer seeing it to this day. i do not care any more i have kkept quite for a yearnow cause i am scared at what he can do to me, but i want to see justice where it should be served this guy has made me move i know noone here, he has cost me moeny from being in jail, i have had to go to therapy cause i am so scared to go anywhere cause i think he is going to put a warrant out on me for something.. and i have hidden for some time cause of him i am not living my life right now, i know that when you are on probation you are in the hands of others watching over you but i am a prisoner, i might as well be in jail and there are times i wish thAT I were so i could get out and not have to deal with him anymore. i have heard that he is the worst most unfair po there is . my po down here told me that he can not beleive that he charged me with anything and to fight it, and they wanted me to do 9 months and i got it down to 15 days at which i still am fighting cause i did nothing and he knows that he just hates women. so if you are a female and you get him move far away or sign your self in to penobscot now cause he willsee to it that he does..

melissa
biddeford, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2008 07:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Department-Of-Corrections/Bangor-Maine-04401/Department-Of-Corrections-david-Cyr-be-caReful-if-u-r-on-probation-in-bangor-with-david-381266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Department Of Corrections

huh???

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

I tried to read this complaint but I could not
What is the purpose of your complaint?????
First - learn to spell
Second - learn to use paragraphs
Everything just blended together