Complaint Review: Department of finance Detective Max Clinton

• Updated: Mon, April 30, 2012

• Reported By: Kimarc33 — New Haven Connecticut United States of America
Department of finance Detective Max Clinton
83 Maiden Lane New York, New York United States of America

Department of finance Detective Max Clinton legal Dep of cash advance Demanding liars with thick indian accents and common american names New York, New York

*Consumer Comment: scammers

I got taken ! I began recieving threatening phone messages from a man claiming to be a detective . His name was Max Clinton . Funny enough , he was barely understandable , so the fact that he had a fairly common american name should have been a red light for me .

I took out a loan in the amt of $500 and it wasnt even due back when they started harrassing me . The messages said that my social security number was being investigated and if i didnt work something out with him all he could do was wish me luck ... So i called him back and we worked out a plan of payment and i was to write it down and fax it to him along with a copy of my license . I did this ... And then i realized my loan was an added $150 and my payment s to Max Clinton didn't include that. That's when i knew i needed to clear out my account b/c i had also given him my debit info ..... AHHHH/!! and not to mention the man or whoever knows where i live and what i look like. Ironic ... right?

These people need to be stopped !!!! They are good and very convincing when they are telling you you will be in a lot of lawful trouble if you do not send them money . I mean they have a lot of personal info and you don't think that someone is a scammer when you hear your social security number . I implore people to watch out for these numbers and fact check everything !!! They are still calling me and leaving me threatening messages even though i told them i have filed numerous complaints against them . Now they know i drained my account too .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2012 07:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Department-of-finance-Detective-Max-Clinton/New-York-New-York-/Department-of-finance-Detective-Max-Clinton-legal-Dep-of-cash-advance-Demanding-liars-wit-875470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Department of finance Detective Max Clinton

scammers

AUTHOR: msmontecarlo - (USA)

If the caller calls again tell him he is nothing but a scammer. Why dont you have some fun with him tell him a curse has been put on him and it took affect after the 1st call made to you . Tell him that you called a voodoo woman after the call and hired her to perform the spell . I did this to a scammer a few years back and it worked he never called me again