Complaint Review: Department Of Human Services

• Submitted: Thu, October 02, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, October 02, 2008

• Reported By:cedar rapids Iowa
Department Of Human Services
411 3rd St. SE Cedar Rapids, Iowa U.S.A.

Department Of Human Services - DHS Accused me of being a neglectful parent cause my kids aren't in designer shoes and clothes Cedar Rapids Iowa

First they accused me of being a drug addict, so I drop UA's and I'm clean then they test my kids hair and there clean. Then they make up a report with other things that aren't true.

They tell me because my kids aren't in designer clothes I am neglecting to take care of my kids. How can this be? I tried to cooperate. I even am doing parenting classes. I have a job.

I do the best I can as a single mom with 3 children under the age of 4. My kids have always come first. What do they want from me?

kia,
Cedar Rapids, IA

Kia1982
cedar rapids, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2008 06:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Department-Of-Human-Services/Cedar-Rapids-Iowa-52401/Department-Of-Human-Services-DHS-Accused-me-of-being-a-neglectful-parent-cause-my-kids-a-378043. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Department Of Human Services