Complaint Review: Depositphotos

• Updated: Thu, May 01, 2014

• Reported By: Nasima — NY New York
Depositphotos
110 E Broward Blvd #1700 Fort Lauderdale, Florida USA

Depositphotos is dangling a new affiliate and discount coupon as lure. Fort Lauderdale Florida

On 1st April I've received an email with a 15% discount promo code" from depositphotos.com

.....99997901916504px; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: #ffffff; display: inline !important; float: none;">I have signed up and subscribed for 100 images per day which they charged me $560.15 using skrill payment method.
Invoice No. â„- S-1340921
Note: I have everything screenshots, invoice, payment info and all emails

After 3 days they blocked my account for no reason, without even sending me a notice or warning. I tried to contact them but no one answered my call I contact their live support, the only message I got from them was "Please, write to support@depositphotos.com"

All emails and phone calls to seek an explanation have been ignored. And any attempt to highlight complaints on their Facebook page leads to an immediate ban. I've filed a complaint with the BBB against them and I hope they will help me to solve this problem.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2014 04:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Depositphotos/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33301/Depositphotos-is-dangling-a-new-affiliate-and-discount-coupon-as-lure-Fort-Lauderdale-F-1142873. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Depositphotos