Complaint Review: dept law and investigations / criminal investigation burea/ cashnet/ advance american

• Submitted: Fri, August 12, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, August 12, 2011

• Reported By: brandy — indianapolis Indiana United States of America
los angeles, California United States of America

dept law and investigations / criminal investigation burea/ cashnet/ advance american james brown alot of american names but foreign voices harrassment on cell phone and work scare tactics threats sexual commits spufed numbers on caller id los angeles, California

these calles started about 7 months ago after applying for loans online. they have made me loose my job and have my phone turned off. they called my job stating that i had commited fraud and a lawsuit was filed on me. i worked in a nursing home so my employer didnt want to here anything like that.
they started by calling me then my job then my boyfriend and mother always cursing and saying that they were going to arrest me over an unpaid loan that i never took out. they wanted me to fax them my credit card info when i looked up the name i found out they were a  scam.
 they even went as far as saying they were going to kill my family and how they wanted to have sex with my mother daughted sister ect once i started cursing them. this people do not stop and go by many different names i wish i could sew them for all the money i have payed in phone bills from this fraudsters have cost me. no debt collecter calls and cures at u and makes sexual comments and then give out your info to any one who answers the phone i really wish we could bring these people to justice they have really made my life hell.
these people are terrorising me by phone i have even had them call and they spoofed the phone number on my caller id it came up as my jobs name and phone number when i answered it was them and the call was destorted and if they can spoof there number what else can they do all of these calls come from middle eastern sounding people not even one of then sounds american. my question was how is it an american buisness but not one american works there. please someone out there help stop this madness.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2011 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dept-law-and-investigations-criminal-investigation-burea-cashnet-advance-american/los-angeles-California-/dept-law-and-investigations-criminal-investigation-burea-cashnet-advance-american-jame-764364. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dept law and investigations / criminal investigation burea/ cashnet/ advance american

Westminster