Complaint Review: Deptford Honda Yamaha

• Updated: Sun, May 05, 2013

• Reported By: VFW post 9563 — Bellmawr New Jersey
Deptford Honda Yamaha
1300 Clements Bridge Road Deptford, New Jersey USA

Deptford Honda Yamaha Unbelivably poor customer service!! I prepaid for parts and never received them or my money back. Never shop here!! Deptford New Jersey

I purchased parts from the parts department and prepaid so that they could be ordered. I did not hear from them so I went in after my Annual Training from themilitary and they said that they sent them back to the manufacturer. I asked why and they said that I did not come to retrieve the parts in a timely manner and thier policy is send them back. I said that I never received a call or email and they did not care. I asked for my money back and the run around started. Bottom line is that the oil filter and air filter did not take up a massive amount of room and they should have either given me the parts or my money back.They were rude and I would never recommend going to them for anything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2013 06:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deptford-Honda-Yamaha/-Deptford-New-Jersey-08096/Deptford-Honda-Yamaha-Unbelivably-poor-customer-service-I-prepaid-for-parts-and-never-1048640. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deptford Honda Yamaha