Complaint Review: depthealthandhumanservices

• Updated: Mon, April 21, 2014

• Reported By: robert — Tx Texas
depthealthandhumanservices
200 independence ave washington , Dist of Columbia USA

depthealthandhumanservices Gentleman named tim contacted me from dhhs and said I was intitled to receive grant from govt in the amount of 7000.00 . Gave me id number gg22405 and that I didnt have to pay back the money and that it was tax free...number he called from is 202 738 1065 im scared he has my information and what he can do with it washington Dist of Columbi

Got phone call from dhhs number2027382323,he informed me thatiI was intitled to a grant in the amiunt of 7000.00, and that all I had to do is call 202 738 1065 finance company for the govt.and give them my name address and id number gg22405.tim then instructed me to go get a greendot card n the amount of 260.00 call him back with card number then go to western union to pick up the money in the amount of 7000.00.

Robertflores

(((redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2014 04:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/depthealthandhumanservices/washington-Dist-of-Columbia-20001/depthealthandhumanservices-Gentleman-named-tim-contacted-me-from-dhhs-and-said-I-was-inti-1140564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on depthealthandhumanservices