Complaint Review: derek walker bollwinkel

• Updated: Sun, September 29, 2013

• Reported By: alexlee — el mirage Arizona
derek walker bollwinkel
3159 e portola valley ct gilbert, Arizona USA

derek walker bollwinkel calls himself walker liar, thief, scammer, gilbert Arizona

*Author of original report: bollwinkel victims

*General Comment: I am also victim of Bollwinkels

i can't believe I fell for this scam. I saw the ad for free rent so I called it and left a message. the guys who calls himself walker called me back a few days later. he explained about free rent for 6-18 months. my girlfriend at the time and I went to his house in Gilbert and met with him. he said I can choose any house on a list he emails me. and I meet with the owners of the house and get contracts signed and get keys and move in right away. and it just costs $500 to do his so called program.

I spent so much money on gas just to drive all over maricopa county for nothing. 99% of the phone numbers were no good. I confronted him about it and told him I want my money back. he said money isn't refundable and its in the contract. no its not. I asked him why he was scamming me and he said he isn't and that in the past month since I went to his house there were supposedly 7 people that were successful with obtaining a house. so I asked him to have one of them get in contact with me so I know its true. haven't heard from him since.

I decided to look up his house address on maricopa.gov and see who owned it. not him. it was his last name but I think it said Marie bollwinkel. the house is a big mansion. been to it twice. and so I looked his name up and then that's when I found out who he really was. the company he has NOW is different from the 3-4 other ones that were listed. its Arizona distressed property investors. I need all the help I can get to take him down for good. and that money I gave him was the last penny I had.

its been 2 months since I started this so called program. he is in a new house in Gilbert from the other 4 that were listed. and I have his address and phone numbers and gate codes. lets all pull together and get our money back and more. $500 is a small amount from what he needs to pay. I deserve at least 5 times more. he has 10 kids and is a Mormon. I've seen his kids and wife and cars. lets take him and his wife down for good so they don't screw anymore people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2013 06:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/derek-walker-bollwinkel/gilbert-Arizona/derek-walker-bollwinkel-calls-himself-walker-liar-thief-scammer-gilbert-Arizona-1088191. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on derek walker bollwinkel

bollwinkel victims

AUTHOR: alexlee - ()

ya I saw your post. it makes me sick that they are doing that. don't worry. we will take them both down in time. it just takes a little bit of time. things are getting started slowly but it will be done. just have faith and pray and enjoy your family. I know we are all struggling like crazy right now. but have faith and we will get justice for all the victims.including us. God bless.

#2 General Comment

I am also victim of Bollwinkels

AUTHOR: leigha - ()

Hi, I wrote the report filed on Oct. 2, and my details are similar to yours only im out about $3000 and they have me owing another $1600, signed off on by a corrupt judge, i guess because he refused to hear a word i was trying to say, completelty disregarded my counterclaim and signed off on sydnee bollwinkel fraudulent judgement paperwork against me, which lied and said my rent was 1300 whenit was only 500, and i had only not paid the one month, but that was covered because i paid first and lastto get in, so i owed them nothing. They owe me because they were suppose to pay me for all the repairs and clean up of the house i rented that the previous renters had trashed. Also, i paid for and left for the next tenants, a fridge AND A STOVE. SO THAT IS ANOTHER $200 THEY OWE ME. FOR A GRAND TOTAL OF APPROXIMATELTY: $6300