Complaint Review: dermitage anti aging

• Updated: Tue, March 23, 2010

• Reported By: David Frias — Los Angeles California United States of America
dermitage anti aging
5300 Ontario mills pkwy #400 Onario, California United States of America

dermitage anti aging My girlfriend was suppose to get a sample only, but they have rip my card credit 3-time for over $250.00 dollars. someone got to put a stop to the ripoff company Onario, California

My girlfriend was on the internet were so saw a feel sample of Dermitage skin care, they ask on to pay shipping cost. With my credit card, but before you know it I was charge about $300.00 of the Items that don't even work, This is not fair to get rip off I'll can't afford all the money they took for my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2010 03:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dermitage-anti-aging/Onario-California-91764/dermitage-anti-aging-My-girlfriend-was-suppose-to-get-a-sample-only-but-they-have-rip-my-584620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dermitage anti aging