Complaint Review: dermstore

• Updated: Tue, October 02, 2012

• Reported By: cassie — fort collins Colorado United States of America
dermstore
2301 rosecrans ave manhattan beach, California United States of America

dermstore intelligent beauty llc would not cancel my order,kept sending the product manhattan beach, California

*Author of original report: Thank you ripoff report

*UPDATE Employee: We apologize for the inconvenience

I bought smartlash from the dermstore. After I received the product I emailed the company to stop any further shipments. I called to cancel. I thought I was done and then I received another smartlash product, so I emailed and called again. Low and behold today 10-2-2012 I see that my credit card was charged once again. I called asked for a manager. Didn't get to speak to one. Was told that I was on auto shipment. I told these people that I had cancelled before and was still getting the charged. I was assured this time that they will cancel my order. I was told by this person as a courtesy they would refund my purchase. I will believe it when I see it.

Do not order from these people. This company has numerous sub companies. They have a bad review. In fact all the companies they own have bad reviews.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2012 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dermstore/manhattan-beach-California-90245/dermstore-intelligent-beauty-llc-would-not-cancel-my-orderkept-sending-the-product-manhat-949725. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dermstore

AUTHOR: cassie - ()

I did hear from The Derm Store. I was refunded for one order. I received an apology from The Derm Store. I of course will not shop there again. I believe The Ripoff Report was directly responsible for the action I received from The Derm Store.

Thank you again for all your hard work. I know it is time consuming to work on all these complaints.

We apologize for the inconvenience

AUTHOR: DermStore - ()

Cassie,

I am sorry to hear that you had a less than amazing experience with your recent DermStore purchase. At DermStore we pride ourselves on creating personal relationships with our customers and I can assure you that we would never intentionally let any customer walk away unsatisfied from shopping with our site. If you could please provide me with an order number, your full name or the email address associated with your account I would be happy to review the purchase and refund you for the shipment you did not request.

We have an A rating with the BBB and a 72% net loyalty meaning we go above and beyond for our customers and are ready and willing to respond to anyone that is dissatisfied for any reason.

Vanessa Ballentine