Complaint Review: Desert Edge Consulting Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, June 09, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, June 09, 2014

• Reported By: Jana — Glendale Arizona
Desert Edge Consulting Inc.
22358 n 74th ln Glendale, Arizona USA

Desert Edge Consulting Inc. Jana Kading Peter J. Burns stole $21,000+ from me & skipped out on a lease I signed for him Glendale Arizona

*Consumer Comment: do your home work read what I found

Peter J. Burns III conned me out of $21,000+ in hard cash & sweat equity. I signed a lease for his apmt and he skipped town leaving me with 3 mos of payments & had to empty & clean the apmt.

He "sold" me a percentage of the company he was involved with - he did not have the legal right to do so according to his Operating Agreement.

He tried to talk me into transferring money from another person's credit card to him - that is federal fraud but I didn't know it at the time. I took cash advances on my own credit cards to give it to him before I knew how illegal this is.

I likes very young women "whose frontal cortexes haven't developed yet." He has an account on Sugardaddies.com. His brother runs Lionsgate Films and has cut him off, as have his own daughters. I know all of this from first hand emails and hard copy letters.

Peter Burns is a con artist. Do not be taken in by his charming ways.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2014 06:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Desert-Edge-Consulting-Inc/Glendale-Arizona-85310/Desert-Edge-Consulting-Inc-Jana-Kading-Peter-J-Burns-stole-21000-from-me-skipped-o-1153413. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Desert Edge Consulting Inc.

do your home work read what I found

AUTHOR: fraud Investigator - ()

do your home work  read what I found, is this the same Guy ?

superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/CivilCourtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CV2014-050727